Apple cinnamon tea is a tea made with brewing handpicked orthodox Indian tea, apple peels, cinnamon, and assorted other teas. The aroma of apple cinnamon tea is immediately welcoming, as it is one of the most pleasant, woodsy, and sweet flavor combinations of any tea.
About the Item
- Digestion – The dietary fiber that is found in both cinnamon and apples, as well as the antioxidants and vitamins in these ingredients, can help to optimize the digestive process and ensure that waste is being removed efficiently
- Pregnancy – Although many herbal teas are not recommended for pregnant women, a decaffeinated apple cinnamon tea can be soothing and even help to regulate fluctuating hormone levels during pregnancy.
- Diabetes – The active ingredients in cinnamon have been directly linked to lowering blood sugar and regulating insulin levels in the body, which is great news for those who suffer from diabetes and regularly consume this tea.
- Weight Loss – This tea has been linked to suppressing the appetite, while still delivering certain key nutrients that we need
- Cholesterol – Both the apple and cinnamon components of this tea are connected to reducing triglyceride levels in the body and lowering overall cholesterol