Handpicked from the Indian Farm and which is made from orthodox black tea and bergamot citrus extract. The Earl Grey Tea leaves contain strong antioxidant properties which makes it a great health drink.
About the Item
- Energy Booster – Earl grey tea contains caffeine in safe quantities that can perk you up and keep you active through the day.
- Digestion – also aid digestion and digestion related problems. It is known to relieve constipation, acid reflux and intestinal infections to a large extent. Rich in antioxidant called ‘catechin’,
- Dental benefits – Earl Grey Tea can prove rather effective in fighting oral infections.
- Boosts immunity – The bergamot oil present in the tea can prove to be an effective tool in improving the functions of the immune system.
- Bring down bad cholesterol levels. Regulated levels of cholesterol can further save your heart from plaque formation and blockages and at the same time improve blood flow.
- Weight loss – While there is no alternative to regular physical activity and a healthy diet to shed those extra pounds, earl grey tea improves your metabolism to aid quick weight loss.
- Fights cold – Tea has been used as a traditional medicine to ward off cold. The anti-viral compounds in earl grey tea makes you stronger from within.
- Eases stress – Exhausted after a long day of work? Earl grey tea’s star component bergamot has natural aromatherapy qualities that not only has a calming effect but can also lift up your mood.